The first employment policy designed solely and specifically to work alongside retainer based legal services.
Purely Employment combines the option of wide protection from employment disputes with extensions for legal representation on compliance (health and safety) issues, the defence of Statutory Licenses and the enforcement or defence of Restrictive Covenants.
Purely Employment is designed to be an employer’s stand-alone insurance against the cost of employment disputes. The indemnity trigger is clear – if a client follows their solicitors’ advice they will be insured.
There is no ‘prospects of success’ requirement – the clause often used to unfairly deny representation costs.
Purely Employment has a purity of purpose. It’s the only employment insurance a business will need - meaning that an expensive employment claim will not impact on the client’s other insurance costs.
There will be no need for the client to deal with remote call-centres or have to rely on the arbitrary decisions of a faceless insurance company that may be hiding behind impractical reporting conditions.
All they need is Purely Employment insurance and your professional services for advice and guidance.
Seamlessly working alongside an advice-line and retainer agreement our policies help to ensure that HR costs and employment liabilities are a ring fenced, fixed and known cost. That’s balance sheet certainty for businesses large and small.
It’s a wide standard cover
- No ‘prospects of success clause’
- Indemnity is linked directly to the named legal adviser who will also handle any claims - giving you confidence that if your advice is followed insurance will operate
- Not ACAS code prescriptive
- No excess (unless selected)
- No waiting period for new events (pre-existing issues are excluded of course)
- Includes an extended 30 ‘days of grace’ reporting period at the end of the period of insurance
- Includes workers / trustees / contractors asserting employment rights
- Includes claims relating to bad references / defamation
- Wide definition of claim - legal representation post-internal grievance process all the way to trial whether following a Letter of Action, ACAS or ET notification
- No indirect exclusion of alcohol / drug related events
- Excellent security - Solvency 2 rated insurer (highest European level)
- Claims service - voted best in the sector by insurance peers...
That is tailored to suit
- The policy shapes to fit clients with their own HR resources or where a solicitor chooses to work with another HR provider to provide some front-end services
- Select an appropriate cover limit to fit the workforce – from £50k to £250k (higher limits attract higher premiums).
- Personalise your representation charge rate to best fit each client’s individual service.
- Optional extras* include;
- Compliance and Regulation and Legal Defence
- Statutory Licence Protection and the pursuit / defence of Restrictive Covenants
And is straight forward to arrange
- Simplified sign-up process for new partners
- Easier client application form
- No ‘minimum number’ of clients required
- Our non ‘exclusive’ partner agreement ensures we compete on service, cover and price at all times!
- Competitive premiums that are never beaten like for like* and a fast turnaround of quotes and documentation
- Monthly terms available*
Purely Employment sits inside our established suite of employment policies but features the best of all worlds on a selective basis, whereas the market leading Absolute Employment policy is a fixed comprehensive package.
Purely Employment can be more competitive for clients looking to make selective choices of cover.
For more information please call the Straight Solutions team on 01935 389812
* Conditions apply. Our price promise applies to claim-free clients. Monthly premiums are not available for clients paying premiums less that £450 per annum. Non-employment sections of cover will be subject to prospects of success.